DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS TO FILE A CLAIM
For us to evaluate your claim and determine Insurer’s liability, if any, under the policy, the following information/documents are needed:
- Formal Claim vs. Insurer showing computation of loss.
- Acknowledged Copy of Formal Claim vs. Shipping Co./Airline Co.
- Reply of Shipping Co./Airline Co.
- Acknowledged copy of formal Claim vs. Arrastre Contractor
- Reply of Arrastre Contractor
- Duplicate copy of Delivery Receipt of a Customs Broker/Trucking Co.
- Reply of Lighterage/Customs Broker/Trucking Co.
- Original Marine Cargo Policy/Risk Note
- Original Bill of Lading/Master Air Waybill
- Original Packing List
- Original Commercial Invoice
- Bad Order Certificate
- Master’s Marine Protest
- Chemical Analysis Report
- Any other documents which you feel can have any help in evaluating your claim.
The company reserves the right to require such additional proof as it may be considered necessary to support the claim.